Unbiased home inspections can help your home from becoming a money pit when you purchase a new home. Home inspection – Company based in Canton do not market realtors for home inspection referrals. This prevents a conflict of interest. They are blunt about the condition of the home. They will not minimize problems to help affect a sale. This provides piece of mind and helps assure you that unexpected expenditures do not occur. Home inspection – Company based in Canton home inspection cost is reasonable.
A professional home inspection is a non-invasive examination of the current condition of the home. The home is examined for visible symptoms of problems. A written home inspection report listing what is observed is issued. The structure, plumbing, heating, cooling, electrical, roof, siding, windows/doors. porches, safety issues, etc. are examined and reported in accordance with the State of Connecticut Home Inspection Standards of Practice.
An unbiased home inspection will help:
- Protect your down payment
- Make known money pits
- Make known visible safety and health hazards (especially important for kids)
- Determine if visible symptoms of problems are possible indicators of major hidden distress are present
- Often allow a lower probate court appraisal when buying a deceased relative’s home
- Help determine if there is possible homeowners insurance coverage for visible defects
- Can sometimes be used for justifying casualty income tax deductions